Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Christmas DAY

On Christmas I ran down to my to front room. I saw my parents watching TV when I came tumbling down the stairs to open gifts. My parents made me mad because I had to wait to open gifts until my family came. The only thing I liked, was my parents let me open one gift. I decided the gift I wanted to open was the biggest gift of all. Inside my first gift was a Xbox 360. I screamed and jumped up and down like a little girl. After I was done with my foolishness, I went and gave my parents a big hug and kiss. To me I felt like one of the best kids in the world.

About an hour later I went up in my computer room with my Xbox 360. It took me so long to open my Xbox 360. I used everything I could think of but I still couldn't get it. So I had to tell my dad to help me and he got scissors, I was wondering why I didn't think of that. So when I got my stuff out I went back to my computer room to hook my Xbox 360 up. Before I plugged up anything I thought that something this special should have a name. So I took a whole 5 minutes, when I could be playing a game and took the time to name my game. So with all the names I had I named my Xbox 360 Retro.

After checking out what Retro could do my family arrived 30 minutes later. I was so happy because this means more presents. I thought when my family came it would be fun. I didnt think it would be so boring. All we did was eat, talk and talk about the birth of Jesus christ. I know I love God and everything but its Christmas and I love to open my gift. Finally my parents let me open all my gift. There were so many presents I didn't know what to do. I opened them all up like a monkey. All the gifts were so cool. I got some really cool games, a flash drive, and some really cool clothes.

I loved all my stuff but I thought what Christmas is really about. Christmas is about the birth of Jesus, spending time with family, and appreciating everything I had. The rest of Christmas I didn't touch any of my Christmas gift all I did was thank God and spend time with family. I want everyone to know Christmas is about what I said not about gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment